Your Homework Troubles:
- I have to work, take care of the house AND help with homework?
- I’m tired of being the bad guy and forcing my kid to finish their work.
- We end up fighting way too often.
- I don’t even understand the problems!
Your Solution: The Effective Homework Tracker
- Minimize the amount it time it takes you to help your child daily.
- This strategy makes an inanimate object the bad guy now!
- Leave frustrations on the assignment sheet and out of your home with the techniques found here.
- Explanation and assistance come from the teacher when you use this strategy.
- Studies show that students with a home work plan are much more likely to consistently finish their assignments.
- One month supply of the Tracker Strategy worksheets.
- Use a timer or a clock that is kid friendly. You may also use a cellphone.
- A checklist is included with timeless advice on reducing frustrations while working.
- Easy to sustain routine.
Considering hiring a tutor to avoid all the frustration? Read this before you invest: Does My Child Need A Tutor