Congratulations! And I mean this. You recognize that there is more for your child to learn, grasp, and master for a specific subject or skill. You want your child to have a tutor. Some parents live in denial and their child suffers the consequences. You are not one of them because you have clicked on this link. That tells me a lot!
GOAL: To decide if advisory services would be best for your personality as a parent.
DO NOW: Decide how involved you want to be in the tutoring process.
CLASS NOTES: Traditional tutors are great for students, not for parents.
- They work with a child when they need a boost in a specific subject or topic.
- Your child gets the assistance they need.
- You as a parent are at a disadvantage because you did not get a chance to see how the tutor helped your child.
- When your child is faced with another hurdle, you will have to hire the tutor again.
I specialize in all levels of English, reading, and writing tutoring services. I also enjoy tutoring in different levels of math. There are several situations where tutors are necessary to ensure student success, but what if all that is need is a shift in the homework and study routine you set in place for your child?
Since I created Parent Focus to put power into the hands of parents, I have tweaked and tailored the tutoring process to maximize student success AND parental independence.
1. Your Concerns:
- I think my child needs professional assistance.
- I feel like I am missing something.
- My child and I end up arguing when completing homework.
- I want my child’s grades to improve.
2. Your Advisor Assistance Package Solution:
- Maintain your parental power by learning strategies and routines to provide assistance to your child yourself.
- Get tailored and direct feedback on your methods and receive new strategies to boost your effectiveness.
- Reduce the frustration by putting in place routines and tools.
- Watch your child’s grades improve with your help.
Details about your new Tutor Assistance package:
Your child receives the help, guidance, and practice they need from me.
You receive exact copies of my personal detailed lesson plans, tools, and resources that I use for each and every session with your son/daughter. Included in the price of tutoring your child, I sit down with you and explain each step, review each resource I used, and give you the tools I used as I was tutoring.
Why? So that eventually, when you’re ready, you can phase me out of the picture.
Tutoring should not have to go on forever, but a lot of parents don’t know where to start, where to look, or how to figure out if they are doing the right thing. You want to help but need to see how the process of helping works? This is the package for you.
The package includes three months of service.
12 In-home sessions
12 virtual assistance sessions
Unlimited access to your advisor for support, answers, and guidance.
Questions? Thoughts? Ready to harness your power and start getting the success you’re looking for? Click here to schedule a time to talk and get answers.